Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why I love my Premium Beautiful Corset so much?

Yes, each and everyone of us have our own opinion about Premium Beautiful...and for me why it become my most lovable item in my wardrobe...why??


1. It can remove all the toxin in my body. 
    Geli bila tengok air basuhan yang berkeladak hitam. Yes that's
    toxin

2. Regulate back my menses cycle.
    Seriously it helps me to regulate my menses yang datang once in
    a blue moon itu.

    Ye la Aireen kan trying so hard to conceive, that's why i need to  
    regulate my menses back. Alhamdulillah now my menses are 
    back on track.

3. No more pelvic pain (sakit pinggang) during menses
    Alhamdulillah sakit pinggang yang bagai nak rak itu tiada lagi       
    menyerang. Sebab bengkung Premium Beautiful ada tujuh 
    tetulang yang direka untuk support pinggang kita 

   and that's why it can help to ease the pain untuk mereka yang ada 
   slip disc.

4. Sakit kat keting kaki di waktu pagi bila bangun dari tidur.
    Ok masa mula-mula sakit keting kaki menyerang, Aireen terus
    rasa..........OH NO..I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!

    But amazingly after wearing Premium Beautiful, the pain has
    gone. U know why? because it helps to regulate our blood
    circulation.

5. Shape me up and slim me down
    From 105kgs to 75kgs you do the math ;) but seriously Aireen
    happy lapan juta!!


If u go through all of the reasons of why i love them to death semuanya because of health. Which I believe cantik itu datang dari
badan yang sihat.


Memang sebenarnya Premium Beautiful ni direka 70% untuk kesihatan dan selebihnya untuk kecantikkan.


Tapi testimoni yang Aireen boleh tunjuk cuma beza before and after of my weight lost je. Ye la, kalau macam irregular period, menses cramp, toxin banyak, sakit keting kaki....tu semua mcm mana aireen nak tunjuk...



Make sense kan?...Apa pun, u have to experience and sendiri pakai untuk betul-betul feel the difference and see how Premium Beautiful can benefit to our health

Lets make your 2013 worth it!


So if you're intrested, call me and arrange your free fitting and consultation session with me :)




XOXO
Aireen osman
0122997340

No comments: